To apply for the 2016 Teamsters Local 58 scholarship, you must complete and submit the official 2016 application form.
- Be the son, daughter or grandchild of an active, retired, disabled, deceased or laid-off Teamster member who has or had at least twelve months of consecutive membership in good standing in Teamsters Local 58;
- Be in his/her last year of high school and may not apply if he/she has already graduated from high school;
- Plan to attend an accredited four-year college/university or community college.
Application Procedure Checklist:
- Applicant and Teamster parent/grandparent completes questions 1-11
- Attach your list of activities (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Applicant’s guidance counselor (or equivalent high school official) completes the section marked “Academic Record”
- Forward your completed application (including your list of activities) and your Academic Record to Local 58. Applicants must send completed applications to the Local 58 Scholarship Program by April 15, 2015.
Applications without activities list, membership verification or received by the Scholarship Program after April 14, 2016, will not be processed.